Library for You programme was started in 2013. This program is one of the social responsibility of the library to the university community.
Our Main Objective
- Strengthening cooperation between the library and the faculty members.
- Increase customer awareness of services, facilities and collections at the library.
- Promoting new library services to customers.
- Help customer’s problem in accessing information.
- Obtaining customer feedback to improve and enhance the quality of library services.
- Library Seminar on Publication
- Help desk (Ask a librarian)
- Online DatabaseTtraining
- Quiz and Fun Games
- Creative Art
- Motivational Talk
- Free Book
- Psychology Test
- Lucky Draw
1st Location 28 March 2013 Library for You @ Faculty of Educational Studie
2nd Location 5th May 2014 Library for You @ Faculty of Agriculture
3rd Location 19th November 2015 Library for You @ Faculty of Modern Language and Communication
4th Location 30th November 2016 Library for You 2016 @ Faculty of Biotechnology & Molecular Science