This webinar will include discussion of bibliometrics, altmetrics and ways libraries can promote adoption of researcher identity systems, such as ORCID. Have you ever wondered how to get the conversation or new practices started? Find out from these experts how they talk about and use research metrics to address misconceptions, distinguish work and tell stories.
- Clearing up misconceptions about bibliometric indicators
- Metrics as a means to counterbalance other biases
- Telling researchers’ stories through metrics
- Metrics for different disciplines and career stages
- Promoting ORCID at various points in the researchers’ career
- Touchpoints for researcher training
Jun 08 2017 | 11:00 pm (Malaysia) | 60 mins