We are glad to announce that Research Management Centre, UPM in collaboration with Enago will be conducting author workshops.
The workshops will be focused on providing practical advice on the important aspects of journal selection and how researchers should deal with journal rejection. The workshops will provide useful tips to authors on how to select journals effectively and overcome issues related to rejection to facilitate global scientific communication.
These workshops will help the audience increase their awareness of the following:
- Understanding the importance of journal selection
- Relevance of knowing the aims and scope of a journal
- Prevalence of predatory publishers and identifying them
- Dealing with manuscript rejection
- Understanding reviewer comments and expectations
- Responding to comments shared by reviewers
At the end of the workshops, all participants will also receive a Certificate of Participation issued by Enago.
For those interested, please click here to register.